We Dream, We Aspire, We Thrive. Powerful Learning For Life!
Patcham Infant School is committed to eliminating discrimination so that all our children and those who work here achieve their best and are able to access all the learning and social opportunities provided by the school. We welcome our responsibilities under the Equalities Act 2010 to:
Foster good relations between groups and to promote community cohesion
Advance equality of opportunity and,
Eliminate discrimination, harassment and victimisation.
Latest DIARY DATES Events
- Easter break - no school for pupils13Apr2021
- Easter break - no school for pupils14Apr2021
- Easter break - no school for pupils15Apr2021
- Easter break - no school for pupils16Apr2021
- School Re-opens (Summer Term)19Apr2021